Matthew Beuerlein, M.D.
Gregory Mulcahy, M.D.
Please double click on the link of interest and it will take you to that website.
- Liberty Hospital
Information about Liberty Hospital.
- Acoustic Neuroma Association
- Provides information on symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of acoustic neuromas.
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Organization
Resources and information regarding ACC.
- American Cancer Society
Discusses cancer, treatment options, treatment discussion tools, clinical trials, coping, support programs, prevention and early detection.
- American Heart Association
Here you'll find the most comprehensive information on heart disease and stroke as well as late breaking news.
- American Medical Association
The AMA Web site for physicians dedicated to the health of America.
- American Rhinologic Society
Discusses issues regarding sinus surgeries as well as topics related to rhinology and sinusology.
- American Tinnitus Association
Information for those suffering with tinnitus.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Discusses issues involving Medicare and Medicaid.
- HEARNET-Hearing Education and Awareness for Rockers
Hearing information source for musicians and music lovers.
The online resource for better patient care.
- Meniere's Disease from Washington Univ.
Discusses symptoms, treatment, and research of Meniere's Disease.
- National Insititute of Neurological Disorders and Strokes
Discusses causes, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of neurological disorders and strokes.
- National Library of Medicine
News, Publications, Databases and more.
- Tobacco Information and Prevention-Tips from CDC
Offers research, data, and reports of the effects of tobacco as well as educational material and tips on how to quit smoking.
- Wake Forest University Center for Voice Disorders
Discusses reflux and voice disorders, diseases of the larynx, vocal nodules and polyps, spasmodic dysphonia, laryngoplastic phonosurgery, and surgical rehabilitation.
Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Telephone Accessibility: Monday - Friday, 8am - Noon, 1pm - 4:30pm. Answering Service available at all other times.
To make an appointment, please call (816) 781-1001 or (800) 892-8007.